Digitally fluent teams are crucial in making technology that is accessible, sustainable and useful to all. Tech for Non Tech is a course from Code for Australia where people build their digital fluency, understanding of web development and learning how to work amazingly with delivery teams.
This topic serves as a place to:
- Share resources that may be helpful to those who have undertaken the Tech for Non Tech course
- Connect with fellow public servants and practitioners about what you’ve learnt and what may be helpful to others
- Stay connected with our awesome team
- Post any questions you have that arise in your work
How should I use this category?
- Search through existing topics to ensure the question, discussion or resource you want to post hasn’t been previously discussed